Tuition fees payments
Tuition fee payment information for London-based courses only can be found on the paying your fees page.
Tuition fees policy
Please read the Tuition Fees Policy for full guidance regarding paying the School's annual tuition fees.
Key points to note from the above Policy include:
- The full tuition fee balance is payable in full by the fee deadline date indicated on the fee invoice.
- It is not possible to pay tuition fees by instalments.
- If the tuition fees and all other charges have not been paid in full by the fee deadline date, the student’s place on the programme may be withdrawn.
- If a student owes any fees or charges at the end of a programme, the School will not release any official results or provide formal certificates of attendance confirming results.
- The School will not be able to provide funding to help with any financial difficulties that arise during the registration period.
- Applicants and current students should tell the Tuition Fees team immediately of any financial difficulty that may affect their ability to pay any fees or charges.
- The School reserves the right to increase tuition fees at the beginning of each academic year. The increase will be informed by general price inflation and specific changes in the cost of providing our education. To enable students to plan their financial commitments, the School will not, under normal circumstances, increase fees by more than 5% per annum for registered students. Continuing students will be notified of fee increases in advance of the start of each academic year.
If you have any queries about the Tuition Fees Policy, please contact the Tuition Fees team directly.
Guidance on tuition fees for MSc and research degrees can be found below.